7/16/2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Great Demands prepares demand letters for personal injury lawyers and their clients. Our demand letters are written to address the requirements of Colossus and other claims evaluation software. They are in a format that makes it easy for the adjuster to input the necessary information, therefore ensuring that all critical value drivers are entered to increase your client's claim. The demand letter is written and all supporting documents, such as police report, property damage report, medical bills, and medical records, are organized into an attractive demand package. The original demand package is then sent to the attorney for submission to the adjuster.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! For anyone else who reads this, this is a great service. I'm reluctant to say that because I don't want my competitors to get the same advantages that Great Demands gives me!

    Gil Shuga
    Accident & injury Lawyer

    ReplyDelete

Comments: